DACS Volunteer Counsellors
We are very proud of and value highly our volunteer counsellors who help us to provide counselling services to the County of Warwickshire.
Our volunteers are the very backbone of our organisation and many volunteers go on to become DACS ‘Sessional Counsellors’ and DACS ‘Staff Counsellors’.
We aim to recruit twice yearly, when sufficient financial and human resources are available.
If you are interested – please read the necessary qualifications below and send your CV to email@example.com – our Volunteer Co Ordinator.
The necessary qualifications to become a DACS volunteer Counsellor are:-
- Diploma Qualified or ‘final year’ Diploma students.
- Qualified counsellors.
- Qualified counsellors working towards BACP accreditation.
- A 5 day intensive training program (there is a cost attached to providing this training).
- Free monthly one to one supervision.
- Free Quarterly group supervision.
- Free Mentor support.
- Free College placement support.
- Free Regular Internal training.
- External training events.
Sue Lennon Volunteer Co-Ordinator
Tel: 024 7635 1137
Moving into 2019 and our 13th year as a charity, we are looking to extend our volunteer base.
If you are experienced in administration skills and or funding skills and would like to offer us your time, please contact our Chief Officer Kate.firstname.lastname@example.org